Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

X Factor this week

Who do you think was the best performer this week?

Though many people have criticized his performance, Danyl's vocal performance on Man In The Mirror was my highlight of the show, the first verse and chorus were shockingly bad, but the last 45 seconds were better than the rest of the performances, even if it didn't match up to my favourite Jackson song...






The other highlight of the show for me was Stacey's 'Somehow, Someday, Somewhere", though she messed up the last note, she still knocked it out the park.









The person I think that will be going home this week is Olly, I always thought he was gonna win the show, but now he is definitely the weakest of the three, his dance moves this week were ridiculous and just embarassing and his vocals were sub par.

No comments:

Post a Comment