Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Kidney stones

I have been passing blood through my urine, pains on both sides of my body and at the back and the doctor says its fine just drink loads of warm water with lemon, cranberry juice and take some pain killers.

I mean HELLO!!!!! I am in pain and that is all I get. Yes I know kidney stones normally pass through without assistance and can cause mild irritability to the passageway between the kidneys and penis, but seriously it is like daggers inside of me...

Oh and so much for the master cleanse cleaning my insides out!!!!!!!

Hopefully this pain will subside as I don't fancy a morning/day at the emergency doctors or hospital!!!!

Anyways, rant over....its the weekend and I guess that is something to be happy about, as well as their being the superbowl on Sunday...who know's maybe this year I will understand it more????

No comments:

Post a Comment