Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

New year

I haven't done a blog in the longest time.  I was quite frequent at the blogging thing back when I had a myspace profile, but that was at least 18 months ago and now I am gonna get back into the swing of things, but this time rather than focus solely on me I think I am gonna focus more on the things that are important in my life.

This year I have decided that I am gonna be a lot more active in the things that I do, whether it be pro-active in getting the things that I want in life, or just being active outside.  Life isn't always about going to bars and getting drunk, there is so much more out there to do and see. Also life isn't about waiting on others to get something done as the only person you can rely on in life is yourself.

So as part of my new years resolution I am gonna try and do more outdoor activities.  I want to learn how to ski and snowboard, I also want to learn how to surf this year too.  I have started going horse riding again, which makes me feel closer to my dad and uncle in a weird way. 

I also want to try and enjoy life more, meet more new people and open my mind to more things rather than live a restricted life.  

Whether I look back this time next year and have achieved any of this remains to be seen, but I am gonna try really hard none the less. I hope all of you have your own goals/dreams/thoughts for the year ahead and hope that this transition period will be a good one for us all.

Jack 

No comments:

Post a Comment