Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whitney back and nearly on full form



Whitney finally started her comeback yesterday at The Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles at Clive Davis' official pre-Grammy party. Singing a medly of her hits, including I'm Every Woman, It's Not Right But It's Okay and I Will Always Love You, it showed that she was on the path to be back on top again.



Also proving that the album is nearly complete and ready for release, Davis gave some inside scoop on the record highlighting that, R. Kelly and Whitney just went into the studio with a great song called 'I Look to You.' Davis said that Houston is also going into the lab with hitmaker David Foster next week to record a ballad called "I Didn't Know My Own Strength."

Sounds very promising!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment